- 1.1 Thank you for shopping at The Classical Guitar Centre, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- 1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- 1.3 This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- 1.4 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
- 1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- 2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
(a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
(b) the returned product is unused and in the same condition that you received it. If you have purchased an instrument and a case was included, this also must be returned in the same condition you received it.;
(c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
(d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- 3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- 3.2 Products returned under this policy must be securely packed, preferably in the original packing it was received. Any returned items damaged during transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected.
- 3.3 If you are returning an item that has been damaged in transit, you must notify us with 48hours of receiving the item. We can arrange for collection of the item but this cost must be met by the customer.
- 4.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
(b) DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings];
- 5.1 We will then exchange the item to a product of equal value, or give you a full refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- 5.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- 5.3 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- 5.4 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- 6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
(a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
(c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- 7.1 This website is owned and operated by The Classical Guitar Centre Ltd.
- 7.2 Our principal place of business is at 51a St Marys Road, Bearwood, West Midlands B67 5DH.
- 7.3 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.